Sunday 12 August 2018

Introduction

Welcome and thank you for stopping by. My name is Liz, I am 53 years old and I have Ehlers-Danlos Syndrom. I created this blog to tell you about my story and the frustration of living with not only a rare genetic disorder but also the obstacles I come across.

I hope you will find some good information, recipes and tips to help those living with Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome or other chronic pain diseases like Fibromyalgia, Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) and more.


I would love to hear about your stories or if you have any favorite pain management recipes you would like to share. If you like like this blog or a particular article or recipe, I would appreciate you sharing it on your social media.





























No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments respectful.